Wednesday, November 20, 2013

morning walks.

Good afternoon lovelies. This morning my wish came true! The sun was out. So much joy! Nathan and I quickly got dressed and ready for a walk. With Claire still in her snuggle bunny jammies we headed out the door. O my goodness! I love our Ergo baby carrier. It is the most fantastic thing ever. Our Bob stroller is also amazing, but I use it for walks along the bike path. The Ergo is good for zipping around town. It was quite a brisk walk! We went downtown to the Kiva. It is my favorite grocery store in Eugene. It smells like hippies and they have cool things like miso and fair trade chocolate and local vegetables. The fresh carrots they sell are like candy. We picked up some coffee and yogurt and granola and a few other things. Then we walked home. It was so nice to have a thirty minute walk to start my day. I love leaving our warm house early and breathing in the cold morning air.

After arriving home I made the best latte I have ever tasted.

Coffee just tastes better when you make it yourself.

-a.

No comments:

Post a Comment

merci.