Monday, October 19, 2015

Marvelous Mondays | f o u r




Drinking: Water and brewing my second cup of tea this morning. Black with a splash of whole milk will do me just fine.

Thinking: how the heck did my 1st baby learn how to go on the potty so fast?! I can't believe we have already reached this milestone. She went THREE times on the potty at church yesterday and I was singing hallelujah for all kinds of reasons.(;

This morning I: cuddled with my hubby, made breakfast, and started today's tasks.

To do: smile at my babies. Pray for babies who don't have a mama's smile to get them through the day.

Reading: Bonhoeffer. Quite possibly one of the best books I have ever read. A combination of spy and theology. Can't go wrong there.

Wearing: what I slept in last night. 

Listening to: today's second load of laundry and Claire Melody washing the breakfast dishes. Also, I have to mention the baby sounds because those are most likely the best noises of the entire day.

 -a

No comments:

Post a Comment

merci.